Over 3 million pictures framed
Item added to your basket
DRAG AND DROP
your digital photo here
TAP TO UPLOAD
your digital photo here
Brass fine texture frame
Aluminium frame has a 30mm face width
This brass made to measure picture frame is suitable for displaying a single size picture or poster. Just choose your picture size and a price will be displayed. It's made from a stylish aluminium fine texture moulding and has a 30mm width.
Fixings provided allow for wall hanging in either landscape or portrait. The acrylic face will protect prints from wear and damaging sunlight.
We make all custom frames here in our UK studio using new technology and old school craftsmanship. Each frame passes through the hands of 7 talented framers before it's packed. The result? A high quality, unique frame made to display your favourite pictures.
You'll see every detail of your picture because our Clarity+ Glazing is an exceptional grade acrylic used on the latest 4K TV screens.
Customise this frame
Size & Specification
- Fits Picture Size (W x H)
- 297 x 210mm
- Overall Dimensions (W x H)
- 347 x 260mm (approx.)
- Portrait or landscape
- Face Width
- Rebate Depth
- Clarity+ (high quality UV perspex)
- Polycord and d rings
- Removable 2.5mm MDF back
Product Code: MLDAA071
Delivery & Returns
Ships by Jun. 28-30
During checkout, you can choose a preferred delivery option - we'll provide you with an estimated shipping date and cost based on your delivery destination and selection. We offer the following options:
- Ships Jun. 28-30
- Priority (Fast Track)
- Ships Jun. 27-28
We hope you love your frames. So if you aren't 100% happy, tell us & we'll replace or refund your order, free.
- Return or exchange your frame for free
- We'll even organise collection
Assembly & Care
Watch our how to frame a picture video to see how simple it is to get your frame on the wall.
How it Works
Find a frame you love
Choose a frame and mount style that'll bring your picture to life
Digital vs physical
You can have us print your picture or customise an empty frame to fit an existing print or poster
Unwrap & hang
We'll deliver your frame ready for you hang and admire. It's so simple
- Simply open up your frame from the back and insert your own artwork
- Hangs both landscape and portrait
- To clean, just wipe with a dry cloth
- Genuine aluminium frame with a fine texture finish
- Hand-crafted in our UK studio to make your frame one-of-a-kind
- Beautifully clear acrylic helps to protect your artwork from the elements
In The Box
A fine texture finish aluminium frame
High quality press fix hangers suitable for the weight and size of your frame
1.5mm Clarity+ Acrylic. Although this material is more expensive than glass, it's used in your frame because it offers superior UV protection, is far safer and is beautifully clear
Removable 2.5mm fibreboard back
So happy with my order
Although that it was really hard for me to trust a online company to send my artworks I did it finally and I have received my artworks perfectly and professionally framed. The only thing that they can improve is as their mailing system and their communication system with their clients which can be done faster but other wise the work is absolutely priceless!
By Hani F. on 12 August 2020 Verified Customer
Thanks for your feedback
5.0 Average (1 Review)
Ways to Frame
Order a frame for a physical piece you already have (and fit the picture at home) or upload a digital photo for us to print and frame for you.
Pick the size of the picture you're framing - we'll make the frame to fit.
What is the size of your artwork?
Enter a custom size below.
Art Width (mm)
Art Height (mm)
Measuring Your Picture
Made to Measure & Popular Sizes
You can select from a list of over 200 sizes from the "Popular Sizes" tab. These cover lots of common artwork sizes from A4 certificates to huge Ordnance Survey maps. If the size you require is not offered as a standard size, don't worry, you can order a made to measure frame and save yourself a lots of money.
Measuring for your new frame couldn't be simpler. All you have to do is tell us the size of your artwork in millimetres (mm). Follow our easy, step-by-step guide below.
- Lay and flatten your picture on a level surface
- Take the measurements of the height and width of the area you'd like to frame. If you're planning on trimming your picture, please do so before taking measurements. If your picture has white borders and you don't want to see them, you'll need to trim them off.
- Please double check your measurements or confirm your sizes with a friend
- Simply input the measurements you've taken (in mm) and we'll make sure the frame fits your picture
- For example, you're framing a picture that's 300mm x 450mm, input the sizes 300mm x 450mm.
Points to Note
The size you enter or select is your artwork size, not the external size of your frame or mount.
Part of your image will be hidden behind the frame lip or your mount. This is to make sure your picture doesn't fall through the middle.
Please contact us to discuss any unusual requirements.
A beautiful window into your art or photo. Get the most out of your framed piece with one of our mounts (passe-partout). They're designed to draw you in whilst also helping to protect your picture by spacing it back from the glazing.