We hope you love your frames. So if you aren't 100% happy, tell us & we'll make it right.
Sure, everyone offers a speedy delivery. But we can do made-to-measure in just 1-3 days.
With custom frames you can choose the exact size, style, and colour you need to make your photo or artwork really stand out.
1) Size - You'll need a custom frame to display uniquely sized prints and documents in a frame
2) Choice - There's a greater number of design options when compared to purchasing an off the shelf frame
3) Clear Pricing - Flexibility to choose from numerous frame styles and options gives you the power to work to a budget, big or small
The Frame Design Studio is an easy to use online tool that gives you the same number of options as you'd have in your local framer.
Each custom frame will arrive pre-sized to fit your picture and, unless otherwise selected, a removable 2mm MDF backing board, polycord and D rings suitable for your finished frame size and our premium 1.5mm Clarity+ acrylic glazing.
Options to both select float glass or remove glazing altogether are available in the Frame Design Studio.
It's our default choice of glazing is custom frames. Although this material is more expensive than glass, it's used in your frame because it offers superior UV protection, is far safer and is beautifully clear.
Absolutely. There's two ways you can do this.
1) We Print - Upload a digital file for us to print and frame here for you, ready to hang
2) You Post It - Ship us your physical artwork via courier, and upon receipt we'll professionally frame it for you ready for you to hang before sending it back
From London to New York and beyond, our frames hang in top galleries around the world. As well as on the walls of 350,000 homes and offices throughout the whole UK.
We make all custom frames here in our UK studio using new technology and old school craftsmanship. Each frame passes through the hands of our 40+ talented framers before it's packed. The result? A high quality, totally custom frame that will last a lifetime.