- I'm having a problem when trying to order something. Can you help?
We'll do everything we can to help you. If you can't find an answer online please get in touch with us.
- Can I place an order by fax, e-mail or telephone?
We will only accept orders by these means if people are having technical issues, or if we have provided a custom quote. This helps us to keep our costs down, and therefore our prices.
- I placed an order but didn't receive an order confirmation from you. Did you get my order?
The order may not be completed and the item might still be in your Shopping Basket. If that's the case, you'll be able to see the item and complete your order by clicking on the "Basket" link at the top of this page. If your basket is empty you have most likely placed a successful order but you entered an incorrect email address. Contact us to check your order has gone through if you're still unsure.
- How much do you charge for delivery?
Despatch of all orders is usually made within approx. 4 to 6 working days. If you have an urgent requirement we have a priority service available at extra charge, but please contact us before ordering. If for any reason the timescales cannot be honoured you will be kept informed.
- I need to change my order
Call our customer service department on 01480 214777 and explain your situation, we will seek to amend the problem as quickly as possible. Changes to the specification of custom products may not be possible if your order has entered production.
- Can I combine orders?
If you place more than one order in a short space of time we'll combine these for you if we can, so you get fewer parcels and we use less packaging. It's not currently possible for you to combine orders yourself.
- My order hasn't despatched yet but it looks like you've already charged me for it. What's going on?
When you place an order with eFRAME.co.uk we contact the bank that issued your payment card to confirm that your card has a valid number, and hasn't been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorisation for the amount of the purchase. We then continue to take payment straight after. This is simply one of the security measures that we use to protect both our customers and ourselves.
- Can I get an order giftwrapped??
We don't currently offer a gift wrapping service.
How To Shop
eFRAME features four departments - custom frames, ready made frames, mounts and mirrors. Each department is listed in the main navigation above making it easy for you to browse our products.
Shop by Size
- Looking for the perfect fit? Shop by size to see frames in sizes made for you.
Shop by Colour
- Shop colour to see a complete listing of the frame colours available on eFRAME.
Shop by Type
- With dozens of different frame, mount and mirror options you can find the exact product you want easily.
Shop by Search
- Looking for something in particular? Save time by selecting exactly what you want from a list of options (i.e. "a black custom frame in size A4").
The Frame Studio
Our Frame Studio is so simple to understand and makes ordering custom frames online stress-free and fun. Checkout our guide to getting the most from your online framing studio experience with eFRAME here.
Placing Your Order
To place your first order with us, simply browse or search our extensive online catalogue for the product(s) you wish to purchase, customise your product if necessary and click the "Add to Basket" button on the product page(s) or frame studio. When you have finished making your selection, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button in the shopping basket which will take you to the four easy steps of the check out:
- Address Details
- Payment Method
- Pay online with your debit/credit card
- Order by mail/fax with cheque or payment by credit card over the phone. We also accept payment by BACS bank transfer.
- Payment Details
- Placement of Order
If you have any special instructions to attach to your order, please type them in the Further Instructions field.
Once your order has been placed we will send you an order confirmation via email.